Ozone Therapy Colts Neck NJ
Most people have heard of Ozone, but only in how it relates to the Earth’s atmosphere in which it absorbs the ultraviolet light, is considered a pollutant, and is thin with holes in it.
Ozone has actually been used therapeutically for 150 years. It is a gas, which is colorless, and is a form of oxygen. Ozone Therapy is widely used in other countries including Germany, Russia, and Cuba. There are professional medical Ozonotherapy societies in over ten countries worldwide.
Ozone has been studied globally for its ability to disinfect and treat disease by inactivating bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast and protozoa, stimulation of oxygen metabolism, and activation of the immune system.
Also referred to as Ozonotherapy, it is used in alternative medicine. There are claims that it will increase the amount of oxygen in the body through the introduction of ozone. Diseases treated are infected wounds, circulatory disorders, geriatric conditions, macular degeneration, viral diseases, rheumatism/arthritis, cancer, SARS, and AIDS.
Ozone therapy leaves bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa essentially inactive. While its natural form is a gas, it should not be inhaled as it irritates the airways. It is administered directly to the tissue in a protective covering, intravenously, or intramuscularly.
People Have Found Oxygen/Ozone Helpful for:
- Chronic or Acute Infections (bacterial, fungal, or viral)
- Lyme Disease
- Herpes Simplex
- Herpes Zoster (shingles)
- Mold and Yeast Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Allergies
- Asthma and COPD
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Low Immunity
- Acute Hearing Loss
- Macular Degeneration
According to the American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAO), it has been found useful in various diseases because:
- It activates the immune system in infectious diseases.
- It improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases, and in many of the infirmities of aging.
- It causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- It can dramatically reduce or even eliminate many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- Published papers have demonstrated its healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
Ozone was published in the medical literature before the FDA’s existence and therefore was “grandfathered”. Research is ongoing regarding its effectiveness and safety. As with any traditional or alternative therapeutic treatment, consult your medical professionals to determine if this treatment will be effective for you and your individual health needs.